Benefits of Leasing and Financing a VW | West Palm Beach, FL
It finally happened. After searching for the perfect car in West Palm Beach, Florida, you’ve found your new trusty VW. But before the celebrations can begin, you must decide: Should you lease or finance?
While this is an important decision, that doesn’t mean it has to be a stressful one. At Schumacher Volkswagen of West Palm Beach, we’re here to make driving home in your new car a breeze. The first step? Learning what a lease agreement or finance plan entails.
What You Need to Know About Leasing and Financing a Volkswagen
Benefits of choosing a lease agreement:
- You pay lower or no repair costs, thanks to factory warranties.
- You have lower monthly payments.
- You only pay sales tax on the portion of the car you finance.
- You can switch to a different model at the end of the lease.
Things to consider about a lease agreement:
- Some lease agreements include mileage and customization restrictions.
- You’ll have to return the car when the lease is up.
Benefits of choosing a finance plan:
- You’ll own the vehicle one you’ve completed the payments.
- You’ll have no mileage restrictions.
- You’ll have no customization restrictions.
Things to consider about a finance plan:
- Higher monthly payments
- Higher upfront costs
- Higher maintenance costs
Where to Lease or Buy Your New VW in West Palm Beach, FL
Whether you choose to lease or buy your car, we’re here to help. At Schumacher Volkswagen of West Palm Beach in Florida, our staff of finance professionals are ready and willing to craft the perfect payment plan for your budget.
Start by learning about our secure, online finance tools, which include:
Next, contact us online, give us a call at (844) 807-6811, or stop by our dealership at 3001 Okeechobee Blvd. We’re happy to answer all of your questions and get started on your lease agreement or auto loan.